When you become a member of the Franklin Chamber of Commerce, you're not only supporting the community, you'll also enjoy our many member benefits. A complete list of Member Benefits are available at the Franklin Chamber of Commerce.
Listing on the Chamber Web Site - Each year the Chamber Web
Site has more than 300,000 visitors seeking to learn more about
Franklin and what it has to offer. Enhanced listings are available
for a nominal fee.
Ribbon Cuttings for Grand Openings or Expansions - Professionally written articles and photos are released to area newspapers as well as included in The Chamber News.
Visitor Center Exposure - Member Brochures, Business Cards or other materials are displayed FREE. Approximately 25,000 people are serviced each year by the Franklin Chamber Visitor Center. Visitor referrals are made to Chamber Members only.
Lighted Outside Bulletin Board - Member events are posted in this area for visitors who drop by after normal business hours. Space is available for advertising on the board with a link to the direct dial phone which is available 24/7.
Staff to Help - 3 full-time, 1 part-time and numerous volunteers are here to assist you and those visiting the area.
• Use of Chamber Fax
• Chamber E-Mail Inquiries
• Tickets Sales to Special Events & Activities - The Chamber is a great central location
• Access to Seminars & Workshops
• Demographic & Economic Profiles
• Alive After Five!
• Annual Installation & Awards Banquet
• Numerous opportunities to Sponsor & Participate in Special Events such as 4th of July Celebration, KCBS BBQ & Music Festival, Christmas Parade, Gem Shows & more!