Do you have plans yet for New Years Eve? If you’re tired of watching the ball drop on TV and don’t want to head out of town for a unique New Years Eve celebration, look no further than downtown Franklin and the 2nd Annual New Years Eve Rudy Drop on Main Street, at the Motor Company Grill.
Main Street welcomes back The Ruby Drop for it’s second year! There is a lot happening on Main Street this New Years! The Motor Company Grill will have reserved seating inside and out, as well as, a huge section of patio open to the public. On the street Robert Browning will be performing starting at 8:00 PM with an appearance by Limited Distance! We will have corn hole and beer on the patio as well!
Leading up to midnight, the countdown will begin and the ruby will drop, ringing in the new year with a new tradition. Everyone is welcome to be at the drop, it’s FREE, so come out early and join in the fun, or get there just before, either way, it’s a new years eve party that you don’t want to miss!
Here’s what is happening on Main Street:
– Lifes Bounty will be hosting the Almost Brothers in their event center and serving a breakfast buffet at midnight!
– Rathskeller will be open serving a huge selection of beer and coffee!
– The Bowery will be hosting Freeway Revival starting at 9pm, serving an optional special menu, Craft Beers, and an all NEW RUBY DROP Martini!
– Outdoor 76 / Rockhouse Lodge will be open late with the best craft beer selection and darts in town!
– Lazy Hiker Brewery will be open from 9 – until midnight featuring new brews and DJ Justin Moe!
We hope that you’re able to make it out to what is sure to be a fun time for all. If you’re traveling this New Year, we pray for safe travels and that you have a wonderful start to 2016!